Automotive Spare Parts Landscape in UAE
Spare parts aftermarket industry in UAE was valued at USD xx in 2021 on the basis of revenue. Ideal location, increasing domestic demand for high-end cars and a robust logistics sector have turned the emirate into a major exporter and re-exporter of vehicles. Surging vehicle parc in UAE resulted in increased demand of parts and components, thus acting as a major catalyst for the growth of spare parts industry.
The market was broadly spread across the verticals of Engine components, Electricals and Electronic Components, Suspension and Braking, Consumables and Miscellaneous, Cooling Systems, Body & Chassis, and Drivetrain as of 2021. Oils & lubricants, filters, Wheels & Tires, Battery, Others come under Consumables category. There are around 378 Distributors of Spare Parts in UAE wherein Dubai leading the market with 165 suppliers followed by Abu Dhabi with 102 suppliers.
Competitive Landscape in UAE Four wheeler Aftermarket Service Industry
The competition structure in UAE four wheeler aftermarket service industry is fragmented in nature with no single player accounting for majority of the market share. There is High Competitive Rivalry as there are a lot of players in the market currently.
The competition in aftermarket industry is segregated between OEM/Authorized, and Multi Brand workshops. Both of these workshops compete on the basis of services offered, number of cars serviced, quality of service, sourcing of spare parts, and booking mode. Customer satisfaction level is high for Organized Multi-brand and highest for OEMs. Also, OEMs generally use a lot of technological platforms for their services while Organized Multi-brand uses some technology platforms. Key Players like AG Cars, Royal Swiss Auto Services, Gargashauto, Wheel fix, Alsa automotive, etc are providing car care services in UAE. Also there are more players coming in the market, especially the Chinese like Carcility, Mysyara.
Future outlook of Industry
The market size on the basis of revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% increasing from USD XX million in FY’21 to USD XX million in FY’26.
Increased vehicle production and sales and the growing used car market are playing a significant role in the growth of the UAE automotive aftermarket. Also, the rapid adoption of online platforms by the market players is anticipated to create lucrative growth opportunities for the UAE automotive aftermarket.
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTc0NDI0
The growing number of retailers providing automotive aftermarket services to meet the increasing consumer requirements is expected to accelerate the market demand in the next five years. It is expected that the increased penetration of electric vehicles and used car market will act as a catalyst for the UAE Aftermarket Industry.
Four Wheeler cars market unit sales are expected to reach xx vehicles in 2026. Four Wheeler aftermarket service industry in UAE is estimated to generate a revenue of USD xx in 2026. Four Wheeler Aftermarket Service Industry in UAE is estimated to expand at a CAGR of xx% in between 2021 and 2026E owing to increased used car market. XX% of the four wheeler vehicles are expected to get serviced through Multi Brands in 2026.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- UAE Four Wheeler Aftermarket Service Industry Overview
- Ecosystem of Major Entities in UAE Four Wheeler Aftermarket Service Industry
- Comparison of UAE Automotive Industry with other Countries
- Market Size on the basis of Revenue and Number of Vehicles Serviced, FY’16-FY’21
- Market Size on the basis of Revenue and Number of Vehicles Serviced by Different Type of Workshops, FY’21
- Vehicle Parc in UAE, FY’16-FY’21
- UAE Four Wheeler Aftermarket Service Industry Segmentation, FY’21
- Competitive Landscape of UAE Four Wheeler Aftermarket Service Industry
- Cross Comparison of OEMs in UAE Four Wheeler Aftermarket Service Industry
- Cross Comparison of Multi-Brand in UAE Four Wheeler Aftermarket Service Industry
- Pricing Packages of Major OEM Automotive Service Companies
- Pricing Packages of Major Multi Brand Automotive Service Companies
- Trends in UAE Four Wheeler Aftermarket Service Industry
- Issues and Challenges in UAE Four Wheeler Aftermarket Service Industry
- SWOT Analysis of UAE Four Wheeler Aftermarket Services Industry
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis of the UAE Four Wheeler Aftermarket Services Industry
- Government Regulations in the UAE Four Wheeler Aftermarket Services Industry
- Comparing Car Servicing Decision Parameters in UAE
- Analysis of Multi-Brand and OEM Workshops in UAE
- Spare Parts Landscape in UAE
- Operating Model of Spare parts in UAE
- Market Size of Spare Parts Aftermarket Industry and Classification by Different Type of Spare Parts
- Ecosystem by Different Type of Spare Parts and Consumables Market in UAE
- Future Outlook and Projections of the UAE Four Wheeler Aftermarket and Spare Parts Industry, 2021-2026E
- Future Market Size of UAE Four Wheeler Aftermarket Service Industry on the basis of Number of Vehicles Serviced, FY’21-FY’26E
- Future Market Size of UAE Four Wheeler Aftermarket Service Industry on the basis of Revenue, 2021-2026E
- Analyst Recommendation
Indonesia Automotive Aftermarket Service Market Outlook to 2026: Influx of new players and car variants from abroad are contributing to the growth of automotive aftermarket service industry in Indonesia
Malaysia Automotive Aftermarket Service Market Outlook to 2025: Surging Used Car Sales contributing to the Growth of Automotive Aftermarket Service Industry in Malaysia
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications
The post UAE Automotive Aftermarket Service Market Trends Under COVID-19, Top Key Manufacturers, Future Strategies, Development Status, Competitive Landscape and Forecast to 2027: Ken Research appeared first on Ken Research.